Who are we?
A team of innovative engineers and industry professionals, combining 50 years of accumulative industry knowledge to improve automation technology for fragrance and flavour design and production. Accurate Dosing Systems designs and manufactures dosing systems, deliveriing multiple benefits for our customers in an efficient and timely manner.
Accurate Dosing Systems was founded after many years building a flavour and fragrance company in Australia, giving us a unique insight to the problems faced by the industry.
Through the continued desire to improve and modernise the business, the original concept for Accurate Dosing Systems was developed during the design of our first dosing system. This same passion for innovation and excellence has been brought to the company today.
Located in Adelaide, South Australia, Accurate Dosing Systems has a continued commitment to developing the ideal solution for our clients.
Our commitment to quality:
At Accurate Dosing Systems, Quality is an integral part of our Corporate Business Principles. Our company strives to achieve sustainable growth through consistently satisfying the diverse needs and expectations of our clients. Accurate Dosing Systems is committed to the effective implementation of the Quality Management System (QMS) in compliance with ISO 9001 Standard.
To achieve this objective, we will:
- Provide services that meet or exceed the standards prescribed in relevant agreements, contracts, codes and statutory obligations.
- Deliver added value to our clients by identifying, monitoring and responding to their needs, expectations and levels of satisfaction.
- Set measurable targets and seek to continually improve the delivery of our services.
- Continually review and improve the effectiveness of the Management System.
- In providing quality services, we will embrace new ideas, technology and innovation. We will strive for continuous improvement, setting new benchmarks to maintain our strong reputation within the industry.
- Deliver our projects on time, on budget, and meet or exceed client expectations.
- Ensure our suppliers, contractors and visitors operate in accordance with this policy
Revision Date: 28/1/2020
At Accurate Dosing Systems we recognise our responsibility to meet community expectations and we are committed to the continuous improvement of our environmental performance. Accurate Dosing Systems recognises the importance of sustainability and reducing its environmental footprint.
We believe that being environmentally responsible is both the obligation of management and every individual.
To achieve this, we will:
- Comply with relevant Environment legislation and systems across the business.
- Proactively identify environmental hazards, assess their risk and eliminate or, if not possible, manage the risks to as low as reasonably practicable.
- Establish annual environmental objectives and targets and review annually
- Positively influence the environmental performance of any future partners.
- Manage our diverse activities to prevent or minimise pollution and impacts on visual amenity, air, water, land, flora, fauna and cultural and heritage values
- Strive to improve resource consumption efficiency and minimise waste generation in our Services
- Investigate and implement mutually beneficial programs of environmental management with interested parties
- Ensure understanding of environmental requirements and implementation of standards among our employees, suppliers and contractors
- Monitor and report our environmental progress
Revision Date: 28/1/2020
Occupational Health and Safety Policy
Accurate Dosing Systems is committed to support the health, safety, and welfare of all people we employ and to the people affected by our undertakings.
Accurate Dosing Systems continuously supports improvements of workplace health and safety by adopting a planned systematic approach to Occupational Health and Safety. This approach includes risk management and consultation.
As part of our overall commitment Accurate Dosing Systems is committed to:
- Complying with ISO 45001 and all relevant OH&S legislation, regulations, codes of practice, and guidelines;
- Establishing measurable objectives and targets aimed at eliminating work related injury and illnesses;
- Documenting, implementing and communicating OH&S policy to all employees;
- Regularly monitoring and revising our policy in accordance with legislative and organisational changes or as appropriate.
- Provide adequate training, information, instruction and supervision to all employees and visitors to ensure work is carried out safely
- Ensure all accidents, hazards and near misses are recorded and reported and an investigation is carried out to determine possible causes.
- Maintain a safe working environment by reporting hazards or unsafe work practices in a prompt manner to their manager or supervisor.
- Report all workplace injuries, near misses and illnesses caused by work immediately to your manager.
Revision Date: 28/1/2020